HP 4120 IP Phone Optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft® Lync™ optimized desktop IP Phone
- Stand-alone operation in Lync™ environment
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity
The HP 4120 IP Phone is a Microsoft® Lync™ optimized knowledge worker desktop telephone. The HP 4120 IP phones can operate stand-alone in a Lync™ environment. The HP 4120 IP Phones are cost effective and ideal for deployment in employee desktops for day to day usage.
The HP 4120 IP Phones provide Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity as well as an optional power adapter where PoE is not available. The HP4120 IP Phones are well suited for day to day usage in Microsoft Lync™ UC environment. Users are able to log into their Microsoft Lync™ user account by entering their PIN on the phone allowing them access to voice mail, personal contacts and any customized user profile settings. .
- Dual Gigabit Ports — Allows Gigabit connectivity as well as pass-through capability
- IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Class 2 Support
- LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery) — is a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
- Microsoft Real Time Audio (RTA) technology — Designed for both high-quality wideband and narrowband voice over IP (VoIP) applications
- G.722 support — Wideband audio that delivers voice calls with superior audio quality
- G.711(A-law, µ-law) support — Provides support for legacy voice encoding
- Codecs and Acoustic Performance — Support available for codec and acoustic performance requirements including VAD (Voice activity detection), CNG (Comfort noise generation), AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation), DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload, Packet loss concealment, Low latency audio packet transmission, Adaptive jitter buffers, Background noise suppression, AGC (Automatic gain control), Dynamic noise reduction and Volume control for each audio output
- Handset and Speakerphone Audio outputs — Handset supports wideband and Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) support. Full duplex speakerphone (compliant with IEEE 1329 Type 1) supports acoustic echo cancellation and provides wideband speaker and microphone
- Software features — Basic Mode supports Contacts, Photos,Standard Enterprise IP-PBX features such as CAC, Survivability, E911 (US only), call park, etc.. Also provides teleworker support. Enhanced Mode provides individual voice mail listings, calendar and Join Conference features.
- LED — Provides Presence Indicator. Other LEDs include Mute, Speaker, Ringing/In Call/Hold, Headset and Voicemail.
- User Interface and languages — Provides 3.5″ TFT Display (320 x 240 pixels) with Unicode character capability. Display features LCD backlight with automatic display dimming on idle. Languages supported: English,French,Spanish,German,Italian,Dutch,Russian,Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese,Korean,Simplified and traditional Chinese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.